Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Just going to enter in the FreeBSD World


A couple of days, I wandered from sites to sites in the internet. After an hour or two, as always, I fell down in the subject - Open Source. This time I was searching for Unix evolution and finally I reached in the FreeBSD project. I called Saju, my Linux guru, and he told me that bsd is fine, but hard to manage. Almost all experts in the internet say the same opinion. Considering the comparison between Debian and Freebsd, most system administrators conclude that Debian is better in management.
But I always loved the bsd devil. I love its horns... I started download from the official torrentz link. And I am planning to experiment it with a free 10 GB Hdd which is now using as a backup disk. I have also created a sticker for the DVD just exactly as freebsd.org shown in their website. If you want to download it, here is the link.

No comments:

Search.web